food. our place.

Not as in you come to our house and eat...as in meet us at Our Place Restaurant in Willunga.

This is another post I should have done earlier but it got pushed to the back burner. Not that it wasn't amazing, because it was. I have other things to do besides blog all the time-like take photos of birds.

If you head to Our Place, be sure to book early and go hungry. I think we ended up having a twelve course meal. Awesome for $55 a person (drinks are extra).

(Just pretend I added some Yelp link here. I'm eventually going to get around to updating our profile and adding it to the blog.)

I was going to take notes on all the food but after the first dish, I was too busy stuffing my face. Also, the photos are not in order - haven't figured that one out from the iPhone yet.
































No comments:

Post a Comment